Our production unit is equipped with recent machinery able to provide any type of size and finishes.
Our stones are versatile and adaptable to different surfaces in inhabitable spaces and in interior decoration – on counter-tops, walls, floors, facades and exterior floors with the possibility of being treated in different finishes – polished, honed, flamed, brushed, sandblasted, mat, etc.
Moreover, by using the “Open Book” and “Diamond Matched” techniques of cutting and placement we can obtain a luxurious aesthetic aspect – transforming a marble surface to a true and unique work of art.
Our processing system follow these 5 distinct phases:
- Cutting the blocks to slabs in any thickness needed
- Cutting the slabs to the cut to sizes needed
- Polishing and processing the pieces cut
- Executing some specialty artistic processing to some selected pieces, if there is a need or demand by the client
- Packaging in numbered boxes which are always accompanied by a register or label
By being able to control all stages of the procedure, from the selection of the rough material from the quarry to the processing of the slabs and tiles and finally to the packaging, we are able to ensure to our clients the absolute quality of the final product.
Attention to details and utmost meticulousness in the production stages are the distinctive trademark of our products.
This effective quality control, the sufficient stock holding and the deliveries at short time make our company significant in a competitive international market place.