Our Company is equipped with suitable marble processing machinery, such as: gangsaw BM80, Monowire Fast Benetti, BRETON polishing marble slabs machine, 32 TON Bridge Crane, capable to meet the needs of any client; in 2021, the Company will be equipped with an Italian bridge saw machine.
Our stones are being treated in different finishes – polished, honed, brushed, sandblasted, sandblasted & brushed, for all marble.
Our processing system follows the following distinct phases:
- Strict volume selection, depending on each project/request
- Cutting the blocks to slabs in any thickness needed
- Polishing and processing the slabs to the finish requested
- Possibility to execute any project, based on the client’s drawings (cut to sizes)
- Packaging in numbered bundles/crates, always accompanied by a register or label
All marble is processed with an OPEN BOOK technique, upon the client’s request, so as to achieve the best possible aesthetic result for the client and showcase the material.
This effective quality control, our stocks and fast delivery make our Company stand out in a competitive international market.
Through our overall control of all production stages, from the selection of the rough material at the quarry to the processing of slabs and tiles and, finally, to packaging, we are able to ensure a top quality final product for our clients.